Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Time for goodbye

Its time for goodbye after 4 looooong years. There are so many memories that I couldn't possibly do it justice in these few words. When I look back at pictures over the years I realise how much has changed. And its not the height or weight, it is the entire person.

We develop so many inhibitions and we're afraid to let go of them. I remember the first day of college, when I didn't know anybody and talked to everyone and tried to be nice. Whatever happened to that person? I grew, I matured and I cut so many people out of my life. Once we step out of here, we have to actually start taking responsibility for ourselves- scary.

The next time I snooze my alarm, I'll lose a day's pay! And that is going to hurt so much. Tomorrow, I'm going to be forced to grow up without a choice. So right now, why not stay a kid. There will never be the perfect circumstance to kiss and make up, unless its done now.

The memory someone has of me, when they leave college, is how they're going to remember me always. And I would prefer if it were a healthy one. Maybe we shouldn't care about what others think because we can't let that dictate our lives. Yet, it never hurt to smile a little extra. I am no saint, but there's a long life ahead to carry on grudges. Must I start now...

Ever felt a pinch of regret looking back at an old photograph, wondering what happened to all that? It is time for goodbye, lets make it a kickass one!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually dislike any form of commenting, but when you read an excellent post sometimes you just have to get out of those lazy approaches. This is such a post!

N'fin much!! © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!